When Selecting an Agent to Sell Your Home What is Most Important to You?

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Restaurants to try out in the FM Area



One of my favorite places to go to and that I have gone to time and time again is Grand Junction. They have east coast style subs and they serve up sandwiches either hot or cold. I however always got a hot sandwich. I recommend the Junction Delight & Cajun Chicken Ranch. If you want fries and a drink ask to make it a special.
Location: 435 Main Avenue Moorhead, MN 56560
Phone: (218) 287-5651
Website:www.GrandJunctionSubs.com




If your thinking of getting some Pizza I would highly recommend trying Duane's House of Pizza. It is in my opinion, extremely good. If you go on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday they typically will have Buy a Large for the price of a Small. Otherwise I have seen a special on their website.
Location: 2223 Highway 10 E # 5 Moorhead, MN 56560.
Phone: (218) 236-0550
Website:www.duaneshouseofpizza.com




FIVE GUYS BURGERS & FRIES is a fairly new place to Fargo. It's really good. I would highly recommend it. The few times I have went so far it has been extremely busy. I get a Burger with Mayo and Jalapeno's with an order of Fry's with a Coke. It's one of the best burger's I have had. I will for sure be back.
Location: 2877 45th Street Fargo, ND 58102. Phone: (701) 356-5489
Website:www.fiveguys.com/




Famous Dave's is one of my favorite places to go to if I am thinking of BBQ. I always get a nice size amount of ribs which are always tender, juicy, and full of flavor. I usually get some corn bread and mashed potato's to go with it. There usually will be a number of different BBQ Sauces available. Try several out and see what you like best. There are a lot of good flavors. Try them all!
Location: 2581 45th Street South Fargo, ND 58104.
Phone: (701) 282-8900
Website: www.famousdaves.com




One of my favorite places to go to if I am in the mood for some Taco's is the Taco Shop. I think that they serve up the best Taco's in the FM area out of any place I have tried so far. Another great item to get is a big order of Nacho's with Ranch, Sour Cream, Cheese, Beef, and some Jalapeno's with hot sauce. There are currently 3 locations I know of in the FM area. This one is off 45th St.
Location: 4474 23rd Avenue S Fargo, ND. Phone: (701) 526-0810




Another one of my favorite places to dine in at is HuHut Mongolian Grill. I usually get a big bowl of noodles with pork, chick, and a little beef. Then I put in about 4 or 5 different sauces. I make sure to usually get a total of around 9 to 10 ladles of sauce all over the noodles and meat so they are soaked and ready to go on the grill. The food is really good. Ask for some white rice to go with it. If afterward you still are hungry for dessert try some Smore's.
Location: 1801 45th ST SW Fargo, ND 58103.
Phone: (701) 478-4688
Website: www.huhot.com




Qdoba is one of the other places I have gone to numerous times. The food is great and is made up in front of you fairly quickly. I usually always get a Naked Chicken Bowl with Queso Sauce, Hot Sauce, Sour Cream, and Cheese on it with a mix of Black and Pinto Beans. If you still want something after that, get a Brownie w/ a Coke. Make sure you get a Qdoba Card & earn Points.
Location: 1801 45th Street South Fargo, ND 58103.
Phone: (701) 478-4545
Website: www.qdoba.com




Buffalo Wild Wings is another great place to go to. It's very popular especially whenever any type of major sporting events are going on. Tennis, Golf, Football, Basketball, Baseball, it's usually got a good size crowd. Many people also go to watch the UFC Fights here as well. Usually it gets really busy and you need to come a minimum of one hour ahead of time to get a table.I normally go to this one pictured here in South Fargo, sometimes the N Fargo one.
Location:1501 42nd St S Fargo, ND. Phone: (701) 356-9464
Website: www.buffalowildwings.com/




A great place to go to especially in the summer time is Paradiso Mexican Restaurant. This place serve's up some great Margarita's with chips and salsa. One of my favorite items on the menu is the Magnificent Three Enchilada's.
Location: 801 38th Street South Fargo, ND 58103.
Phone: (701) 282-5747
Website: http://www.Paradiso.com




Here is 3 different places to checkout all under the same roof. They are Mom's Diner, Tailgators Sports Cafe, and Pop's Roadside Eatery. If your wanting to go in and watch the game and get a bite to eat I would recommend either Pop's Roadside Eatery or Tailgators. They both have numerous TV's surrounding the tables and booths so you can keep an eye on the game just about any place you have a seat. Sometimes certain sporting events cause the business to fill up real quickly so you may have to call to see if it's possible to make a reservation.


There are a number of good items off the menu to try out such as Popcorn Chicken with Spicy Southwest Sauce, 1/2 LB Padre Melt with French Fries, Buffalo Wings, and some great Chili and Knephla Soup. If it's to busy inside, there is more room out on the patio to have a drink and get some great appetizers. Try a Hot Turkey or Carmel Roll à la mode in Mom's.
Location: 1322 Main Avenue Fargo, ND 58103. Phone: (701) 293-2091
Website: http://www.tailgatorsfargond.com/



The next place is the Jade Dragon. They serve up Vietnamese & Chinese here and it is really good. The food comes in large portions and is priced very well. One of my favorite things to get here is Kung Pow Chicken. Just want an app? Get Egg Rolls.
Location: 1015 Main Avenue Fargo, ND 58103.
Phone: (701) 293-0152



Around the Fargo-Moorhead area there are a number of different places I like to eat at. I'll just post some of my favorite ones. I like a number of different restaurants. Starting off in Moorhead one great place to go to on a hot summer day is Burger Time. They serve up some great Burger's & Fries. The combos are very reasonable in price and they have some tables out in the front if your not in a rush to go through Drive Thru. Add a Milkshake for Dessert.
Location: 1620 1st Avenue North Moorhead, MN 56560.
Phone: (218) 233-9641
Website: http://www.itsburgertime.com/